LAST UPDATED – March 14, 2014
2. What information Xaviant may collect
Xaviant may collect any or all of the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postal or zip code,
- preferences and interests;
- computing operating system;
- ISP address;
- screen resolution;
- language; and/or
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
3. What Xaviant does with the information it may gather
Xaviant requires this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Xaviant’s internal record keeping;
- to improve its products and services;
- to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Xaviant thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- from time to time, Xaviant may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Xaviant may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Xaviant may use the information to customize the Xaviant Website according to your interests.
Xaviant is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Xaviant has put in to place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
5. Cookies and Web Analytics
6. Links to other websites
7. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information on the Xaviant Website in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and/or
- if you have previously agreed to Xaviant to using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Xaviant at: email@example.com.
Xaviant will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or is required by law to do so. Xaviant may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which its thinks you may find interesting if you tell Xaviant that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of the personal information that Xaviant may hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be due and payable at Xaviant’s sole discretion. If you would like a copy of the information held by Xaviant on you, please e-mail your request to Xaviant at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information Xaviant is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to Xaviant as soon as possible, at: email@example.com. Xaviant will promptly correct any information found by you to be incorrect.
© 2012-2019 Xaviant, LLC.